Instax Mini Review...

Friday, 27 March 2015


 I love a good camera. And by good camera, I mean one that doesn't require a lot of thought. 
I love my Pentax ME Super and still hold onto the 90s kid in me with a disposable camera always floating around. So I have really been wanting to get hold of one of these! 

So on my not so recent trip to Tokyo I picked one up with a bunch of film, because if you're going to need instant photos, its going to be in a place like Japan. 
Since then I have fallen hard. 

I really love the fun element of this shoot and snap camera, There are very few things you have to mess with before getting a great vintage looking photo. This camera is really great for wanting to capture memories on a day or night out, even for the technophobic amongst us. 

There is only really one problem. The price. 

Picking up mine in Japan was much cheaper than the inflated Urban Outfitters prices. But even after buying the camera, the film (which comes in packs of 10) is outrageously priced but as my friend pointed out can be a great gift for birthdays or even stocking fillers *christmas warm fuzzies*. 

So if you are looking for an everyday camera, I would not recommend this, unless you have robbed a film factory. But as a way of capturing special days with friends, its fab.


Sorry for being so quiet recently! Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things, lots of spring inspiration, baking, books and shenanigans coming soon! 

Let me know if any of you have the same camera or any others you think I would like!  

(Also how cute is the lucky cat fabric)